• Below is a list of the health benefits from drinking tea. Drink up girl! Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): Thiamin helps to build energy by converting energy from food. It is also needed for growth and reproduction. Further, it promotes better appetite and digestion. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Riboflavin is used for maintenance of healthy skin, eyes, and nerves. It also is an essential vitamin for proteins and energy metabolism. Vitamin B6: This vitamin helps to release energy from food and enhances the metabolism of proteins. It also helps the red blood cells formation and is an important compound in the regulation of the central nervous system. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): This vitamin helps to heal wounds and mend fractures. It also fights some common types of virus and bacterial infections. Vitamin K: This to helps build bone metabolism and is essential for preventing blood clotting. Carotene (precursor of vitamin A): Carotene is converted to vitamin A upon digestion. Vitamin A promotes good eyesight and healthy skin. Folic Acid: This acid is essential for the red blood cell formation and gene formation. There are many more. Hope this answers your question. May I go down in the AB's ,longest answer given, history...
  • Erm, none. Tea is incredibly good for you ;) As far as I know there is -nothing- bad about it, and everything good :D (Look at Beckah's answer for more details on how it's so good for you)
  • I hope none because i sometimes drink about 4 cups a day.
  • It's only bad if you suffer from calcium oxalate kidney stones. If you suffer from kidney stones you can still enjoy the tea, just drink a lot of water before and after to dilute the chemical concentration in your bladder.
  • Well I think this calls for an unscheduled tea time everyone!
  • tea is not a bad thing to drink
  • i dont think it does any damage, i think its good for you