• can't tell you how much it is in Phila, PA. The rate will vary from state to state, as well with how much is earned by the non-custodial parent. In KY - the non-custodial parent can pay up to 60% of their GROSS earnings. As far as being paid on commission - keep all your records, and see if someone can help (child support offices should do this)you figure out what you should pay per month based on your earnings from a given period, then just make that payment each time. Your records will have to be regularly reviewed, so expect you might have to pay even more every few months.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy