• depends...your mutual fund losses are limited to $3000 each year...unless there is something else in your finances (ie earned less money, had a child, bought a home), I would recommend you make the fourth quarter ES. You can always get a refund of any overpayment or use it towards your first quarter 2009.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy