• Souls do not actually exist, so no beings have souls.
    • pugwashjw65
      Our ' soul' is our body...it can die...(Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls?to me they belong. As the soul of the father so also the soul of the son?to me they belong. The soul who sins is the one who will die. Scripture is very clear on this point... Nowhere does the Bible say that the ' soul' continues on after death...
    • ReiSan
      The body exists, but souls do not.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, by biblical standards, the body is the soul.
    • ReiSan
      No, there are no souls. Bodies exist, but soul and body are supposed to be separate.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, quote: "Bodies exist, but soul and body are supposed to be separate." According to what teachings? It's certainly not in Christianity. Do you mind sharing some religious reference? Perhaps in Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc?
    • ReiSan
      What cult owns Jenny_Rizzo? Duality of soul and body is Christian and in other religions as well. Souls are imaginary, as are gods.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, it is spirit and body in Christianity. Learn it from the scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:45 states that the first Adam was made a living soul, the second Adam was made a what?
  • Of course they do.
    • pugwashjw65
      IT IS C0MFORTING TO THINK SO... but the scriptures deny any sort of existence after death...(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6) For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 9:10) Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.
  • All beings have Souls... Our Soul is not the body. The physical body will die the Soul does not die.
    • pugwashjw65
      I have pointed out the scripture which denies this...so if you can, show me a scripture which proves what you claim...I know you cannot.
    • ReiSan
      Wow, Christians cannot agree about this, whether Jesus is God, etc.!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Hello ya, Baba is not a Christian. His beliefs are based on Buddhism. If he were a Christian, he would immediately provide biblical reference to support his claims. Instead, his answer is not taken into consideration.
    • ReiSan
      Jenny is not a Christian since she ignores many Bible rules.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, nobody is perfect, so worry more about the discussion.
    • Venus1485
      I was a Christian most of my life, and I scolded such self-righteous hypocrites as Jenny who disgraces Christianity.
    • ReiSan
      Jenny can be much better if she allows people to have other opinions, does not slander people nd does not stalk them.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, you have no idea what Christianity is about.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, none of your accusations mean anything to me. You have nothing structural in regards to this subject.
  • Humans except liberal progressive democraps!
  • i think they do
    • pugwashjw65
      Take out your bible and read my citations...not mine but the Bibles'. It does not really matter which translation...
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pugs, mainstream believers do not read the Bible. The Seventh-Day Adventists and the Jehovah's Witness are more dedicated into reading the scriptures. It is written, the first Adam was made a living soul, the second Adam was made a quickening spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)
    • ReiSan
      Jehovah's Witlesses use an altered Bible.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, that's something you will have to discuss with pugwashjv. He is a Jehovah's Witness. If you think I am a troll, you better be glad the old Jehovah's Witnesses on the old AB aren't here anymore. :)
  • Souls do not exist, so no animal has one.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Where do you get the idea that a body and a soul are two different views?
    • ReiSan
      Where do you get the idea that they are the same?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      From the Bible. From what Religion do you support your claims?
    • Venus1485
      Jenny doesn't even know the Bible I see.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      What Bible are you looking at to support your claims in this subject?
  • The Hebrew word for soul is nephesh. It means "self," and "living being." Therefore, dogs, cats and humans are living souls.
    • ReiSan
      Which Bible do you read? Souls are eternal, but the body dies and decays in Christianity. Jenny must belong to a weird sect or cult.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "Souls are eternal," According to Hebrew, souls are living beings. What is eternal is the spirit.
    • Venus1485
      Spirits and souls are rather synonymous. Neither exist in reality.
    • ReiSan
      Most of my countrymen hate the dualism of Christianity and Islam that makes the body a demon. Many religions believe there are bodies and souls. Bodies die, while souls do not. Soul = Spirit. Jenny belongs to a weird cult.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, the existence of spirits is in our conscience to communicate with a deity. Our actions are manifested by our minds. While our souls is how we communicate with people as self-beings.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, quote: "Many religions believe there are bodies and souls." That's what other religions teach. Christianity teaches how Adam came to be a living soul and then a spirit.