• From everything I've seen and read, he is not going to be allowed back into the country for 10 years. The best answers to this will come from an immigration attorney on the U.S. side (NOT the Mexican side!). Most attorneys will give you a free consultation, which is a chance to explain your circumstances and hear what sort of approach they may be able to help you with. But I'm betting your situation is pretty grim. It's not like old times in America these days -- illegal aliens are treated pretty strictly.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy