• Shakespeare said "Oh, what a complex web we weave, when first we practice to deceive". Your wife has stated to the court that she served you with divorce papers. She must have recorded when and where she served these papers. If you were out of the country then you should have a visa in your passport showing dates you expected to be away, along with the airport/port authority stamp to show you left and re-entered on particular dates. Present these as evidence to the court and your wife's evidence falls apart. I don't know how much that may influence other areas of her testimony, but it doesn't shine a great light on them.
  • You could always obtain records from the military stateing where you were, at the time of "being served". Good luck!
  • It doesnt matter where you were, did you get the papers?

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy