• Some states have a Probation before judgement program. Basically pay the full fine, and no points after you pass probation. Talk to the issuing officer, or the court assigned to the citation about it. By all means take it to court if your did not do what you were accused of.
  • you might, try it and see

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy