Get your free Seek Rapture game today!
Click Here to Play Free
  • have you talked with your dr. about undoing the tubes and having any hormone therapy?? that has worked for people as well. if you are looking for grants need to go to your local government sites for your state and find out where they are maybe doing some special testing for that?? do a little researching in the teaching hospitals? another place to call is your local planned parenthoods or adoption agencies?? they are usually pro life and have employees that are as well that may have information that could lead you in the right direction. Also, there are reversals for may find a specialist that will try for you. good luck.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy