• There is highly likely an ombudsman to hear your complaint and recommend action. people sue for wronful imprisonment etc so there are courses you can take.
  • Oh yes it is very possible. Check out this website: There is alot of good info's just a matter of reading through. I am checking into the same thing. Just do your homework and don't give up. Many will say no because of immunity but I will tell you that if they infringe on any of your civil rights they lose they're immunity protection. Good luck!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy