• Yes. Although you may be able to do it on your own, there are attorneys who specialize in this area of law, and can probably get you a better deal than you can on your own.
  • You can negotiate but they are tough. There is a thing called Offer & Compromise which can be filed to get them to accept a lower amount than you owe. If you have a pretty compelling argument could be worth a shot. If you have time, and a strong constitution you can do it withhout an attorney who will charge you.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy