• She might be by the time she leaves the Russin prison...😆
  • She talks like it but hey I could be wrong.
  • We have no information about her sexuality. Just because a girl wants to play basketball doesn't mean she is gay. Stop generalizing. Right now she's being played as a pawn in a large political scandal.😔
    • Army Veteran
      Right now, she got what she deserved. She showed her disgust for this country more than once, and now is crying for help because she got her tit caught in a wringer. Even someone like you can see the hypocrisy in that. Well, you should be able to see it - if you don't slip into denial mode. Sympathy can be such a snag, can't it?
    • dalcocono
      Sure we do. I saw several ambigious articles that claim she is a lesbian, but they used the pronouns "he/she" interchangeably describing her. Pronoun confusion further clouds the answers. I only ask because she is remarkably big for a woman with a very deep voice. She is actually guilty of smuggling illegal drugs into an adversary nation too. What was she thinking!
    • Hulk70166
      1564- Got what she deserved? What cement factory did you grow up in? Kids make mistakes like this all the time. So do rock stars like Paul McCartney. He was busted in Japan for a bag of pot. It happens. How'd you like to spend 9 years in a Russian gulag for smuggling a joint's worth of pot in to Russia? Cut her some slack. People do stupid things.
    • dalcocono
      She/he is actually 31 years old. Far from a "kid".
    • Hulk70166
      Okay, then, she's an adult. That makes everything okay - 9yrs for a joint. I bet you are a lot of fun at parties. lol
    • dalcocono
      Hah! I would NEVER bring a "joint" to a party in Russia! They'll throw your butt in PRISON for that over there!
  • Is Brittney Griner transgendered. IDK Her deep voice may be caused by her height. She is 6'9" Usually speaking the taller a person (both sexes) deeper is the voice.
  • 6 foot 8" No femine features what so ever? Divide and conquer.
    • Hulk70166
      Divide and Conquer? Is that your 'strategy' with women? I'm not surprised you aren't married. You talk like a 10-year-old.
    • 11stevo73
      go and read some of the rubbish you have written on this site hulk. I notice you delete alot of you're pathetic comments later on anyway, you have plenty more to delete get to it.
    • Hulk70166
      No. I don't delete. I divide and conquer. lol
    • 11stevo73
      Stop lying lots of your comments are deleted.
    • Hulk70166
      So have yours. Perhaps you can explain "Divide and Conquer" as it regards Brittany Griner...?