• Why is everyone so against BLM - they're only advocates for the protection of rights of African Americans, aren't they? That's what they claim to be - why should anyone believe otherwise?
    • Hulk70166
      ????? - WOW!!!
    • Creamcrackered
      Do you agree to defunding the police then Army Veteran?
    • Army Veteran
      No, I don't. But when I voice my opinion to that effect, everyone wants to oppose me - and find fault in my Conservative views. It appears that you don't like seeing your own views represented either. Fancy that...
    • Army Veteran
      Also, I wanted to point out the difference between a cultural group and a political movement. It's easy to discern the difference here - and easy to see that political interests don't necessarily represent the needs of the people they claim to advocate for. The same is true about Zionism vs Judaism. But no one wants to talk about that. I have the courage to think for myself and I get condemned for it while the rest of the world is hiding - fearful of saying the wrong thing. "To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: 'Who is it that I'm not allowed to criticize?' " - Kevin Alfred Strom. I know the topic wasn't about Zionism, but it did point out the double standard of how people are allowed to condemn one thing but are too afraid to say anything against the same thing being practiced elsewhere. Maybe someone will develop the guts to ask "why?".
    • Creamcrackered
      BLM core beliefs are marxists they admit that themselves, and the movement is organised, as karl marx said to tear down the capitalist system with violence and looting, and this is just one way. Many of the movements are Marxist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhy4IvkENg https://www.facebook.com/AmiForAmerica/videos/inside-black-lives-matter-a-blm-exposei-spent-a-year-inside-the-movement-and-the/531094398034977/ Orthodox Jews are against the state of Israel as its not Torah driven, it is a secular state. Do you think that Jews should not be allowed a state or should it not be Israel, what are your thoughts?
    • Army Veteran
      Israel is a political state. I'm not against Jews - but then I know the difference between secular Judaism and political Zionism. When more people understand the difference instead of letting themselves be duped by fear of criticizing the wrong people, there will be more peace in the Middle East and elsewhere. The Jews (both culturally and politically) are trespassing and that's why there's been conflict after conflict there for more than 70 years. Do the Jews deserve their own land? That's not for me to say. I emphasize with their plight, but I also understand how sympathy can be used as a tool to facilitate a political agenda - that's how they got there in the first place. According to Scripture, the Jews will return to the promised land when they are led there by the Messiah. Looking at everything that's going on, it's a safe bet that the Messiah hasn't returned to lead them there. Until that time comes, it's my understanding that they are to stay in exile. Again, I empathize with them, but if I allow my sympathy to be exploited (as everyone else does), it will only allow the political group to further their agenda - which does nobody any good except themselves. Again, consider the difference between "political" and "cultural" movements - they are not the same thing. And this is why I used Black Lives Matter the way I did - to point this out.
    • Creamcrackered
      So do you believe that the Zionists have displaced Palestinians by force and that the state of Israel has no right to exist? Secondly, where should the secular state be situated?
    • Army Veteran
      Britain promised Palestine to the Arabs in 1915 (the McMahon Agreement). The agreement was that the Arabs would go up against Turkey and weaken it to facilitate a British win in WW1. The Arabs agreed and did what they said they were going to. But the outcome didn't satisfy Britain, and so they reneged on the deal. In 1917, the Zionists funded part of the Bolshevik Revolution which effectively took the Soviet Union out of the war. This freed up German troops on the eastern front and allowed them to move to the western front to put more pressure on Britain - and Britain found itself with its back against the wall. This was done to force Britain into handing the rights to Palestine over to the Zionists. The only chance Britain had to win the war was if the United States came into it on their side. The Zionists arranged this in exchange for the Balfour Declaration. So, yes, the Zionists displaced the Palestinians - the land legally belongs to them (Arabs) by contractual agreement. As to the question of where the secular state is to be situated, the answer is nowhere/everywhere. The Jews have been assimilating into the ranks of other countries ever since they were exiled. It's nothing new to them. It isn't "the Jews" who cause the problems. There is not a single problem involving the Jews that hasn't originated in politics. And this is why it's so important to understand the difference between the two. People tend to blame the Jews unjustly for things. The reason is that they're too ignorant to know the difference and even if they did understand the difference, they'd be too scared to speak up. The Jews are victims - Zionism is their persecutors. They use them as tools to justify their own existence.
    • Army Veteran
      You might ask yourself why the Jews stayed locked in the Nazi labor camps when the Zionists had the rights to Palestine. Why didn't the Jews just go there? Hitler wanted them out of Europe, so it was a win-win for both sides. The reason it didn't happen is because of the 2nd part of the Balfour Declaration which explicitly warned the Zionists not to cause trouble for the people of Palestine. The British Mandate enforced Britain's law in the Middle East and the law they enforced was that Palestine was closed to the Jews to prevent them from relocating there. Britain had to do it that way because if they allowed the Jews to go there it would have created friction between the Arabs and Jews over who rightfully owned the land - and Britain already had one war on its hands. It had no way of explaining another one - one that they created, going on at the same time.
    • Creamcrackered
      I have read this somewhere before, you said Zionists wanted America involved how did they do this? It was to my knowledge, that America already had illegal volunteers in the war, but then Pearl Harbour that they had foreknowledge of, was allowed to take place, in order to allow America into the war. I believe Hitler was originally arranging for the transportation of Jews to Palestine, and this is why they so easily boarded the trains. How would transporting the Jews from Germany breach the Balfour Declaration? The Balfour Declaration only stated “nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jews. In 1920, Britain assumed responsibility for Palestine under the League of Nations Mandate, as you've said. And during the next two decades, over 100,000 Jews entered the country. The British Army's operations in Palestine during this period were mainly directed against militant Arab groups who were opposed to the mass Jewish immigration. Violence reached a height with the Arab Revolt of 1936-39 in Palestine." The Mandate restricted "European Jews" ie Ashkenazi, escaping from Nazi Germany in order to appease the Egyptians and oil-rich Saudis.. This provoked armed Jewish resistance, and eventually united those who looked to Britain for help in establishing their national homeland (the Haganah) and those who wished to use terrorism to drive the British out, and a number of terrorist groups where formed. The main terrorist groups were Irgun Zvai Leumi (National Military Organisation) - ultimately led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin - and an even more militant organisation, Lohamey Heruth Israel (Fighters for the Freedom of Israel) or LHI.. So I agree the British elite where trying to keep their interests, by being deceptive to both parties. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskalah The Haskalah, (its activists, the Maskilim) ,was a pre-cursor to Zionism, but the idea was passed around by many educated scientists prior to this. Theodor Herzl was the father of modern Zionism, defined as a combination of a Jewish Homeland (Nationalists) in response to antisemitism, and the Jewish enlightenment, many places were suggested for this prior to Israel. As for Jews being happy living amongst other's without a state of their own, according to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, there were 700 years of European Jewish persecutions and expulsions prior to this, so it doesn't sound like they were liked very much.
    • Army Veteran
      Who said the Jews were happy in the countries they lived in? (not me). I said, "it was nothing new to them". You: "The British Army's operations in Palestine during this period were mainly directed against militant Arab groups who were opposed to the mass Jewish immigration." And...how does this rebut what I said? If you could clarify your mention of the Arab Revolt, I'd appreciate it. To use it in a rebuttal almost implies that the Arabs were being antisemitic and just didn't want the Jews there. Your whole argument, as interesting as it is, makes little or no impact since everything you brought to the table happened after 1915 and the McMahon Agreement.
    • Army Veteran
      I would like to expand on the first part of your comment, though. You need to understand how powerful the Zionists were. They may have formally established themselves as Zionists in 1895, but they've been around much longer than that - they just went by another name - "Jews" - which they still use to avert attention away from their political activities. They have always been political and, to flirt with the concept of stereotyping, they fit just about every one that you might have heard - especially where money and the media is concerned. Hollywood was founded by Jews - Louis B Mayer (MGM) was Jewish, as was the founder of Warner Brothers. The New York Times and a host of other big-name newspapers are either Jewish-owned or Jewish-controlled. The Federal Reserve was created by Jewish bankers. The Bolshevik Revolution and NAACP were partly financed by a Jewish financier named Jacob Schiff. The Zionists tried to buy Palestine from the Ottoman Empire in 1901 or 1902 by offering to pay off their debts. The Ottoman Empire refused, saying that Palestine was obtained through bloodshed and that's how it would have to be taken. There are some theories that it was this that originally sparked WWI ("Hold my beer."). Looking at the outcome of WWI and seeing how financing the Bolshevik Revolution to increase pressure on Britain after offering to help Britain win the war led to the Zionists' acquisition of Palestine does fit a lot of puzzle pieces together.
    • Creamcrackered
      quote "The Jews have been assimilating into the ranks of other countries ever since they were exiled. It's nothing new to them. It isn't "the Jews" who cause the problems." You say they have been assimilating, but clearly considering they have stated in their own Encyclopaedia Judaica, that they have experienced 700 years of European Jewish persecutions and expulsions, that their assimilating, without problems, has not been the case, or else countries would not wish to do either of these actions. For the rest of what I said, it was not a rebuttal, but a confirmation, but since you mentioned it, the Arabs did not want European Jews there. You said that the British stopped all Jews from going to Palestine, this was untrue, they put a limit on immigration, because the Arabs did not want the numbers there, especially of European Jews, and the Brits wanted to appease the Arabs due to their interests in oil. When you say it makes no impact, you mention the Balfour Declaration, but this was never followed through, and things didn't change to form a state of Israel until after world war 2. Zionist Jews, wanted a homeland, and to liberalise under Jewish enlightenment, which is why the Orthodox Jews oppose it, but as an agreement it was formed as a secular state, When you start referring to Jewish owned Hollywood, papers, and bankers, then you are referring to the fears of Hitler, as in the Last Appeal To Reason, and the FACT that most of these organisations were/are Jewish owned, but then you are speaking also about capitalism, which I thought as a conservative you supported? This is why the far left, do not support the state of Israel, because they see it as a takeover. President Trump supported the state of Israel, even stated that he recognised Jerusalem as the capital. Hitler, was also concerned about the liberal communist German Jews in Germany before world war 2. The Frankfurt School started during the interwar, it's perperspective of critical investigation was based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács. The School was predominantly led by German Jews. Due to the threat of Nazism, it moved the out of Germany, to New York. Thence began the period of the School's important work in Marxist critical theory; the scholarship and the investigational method gained acceptance among the academy, in the U.S and in the U.K. By the 1950s, the paths of scholarship led Horkheimer, Adorno, and Pollock to return to West Germany, whilst Marcuse, Löwenthal, and Kirchheimer remained in the U.S. In 1953, the Institute for Social Research (Frankfurt School) was formally re-established in Frankfurt, West Germany. So regardless of your opinion on Zionism, it isn't just a movement supported by Jews, Zionist was a Jewish enlightenment, much like other countries enlightenment period, and so if these ideas are similar, or the intent is similar, then it will infiltrate ALL. But don't for a second think this is about capitalism versus Liberalism, this is about both, as that is what the Helgalian theory is, so all this ideology, etc seen in BLM, LGBT, Antifa, etc these are all marxist ideology, but there is no war between capitalists and liberals, they are the same thing, if the elite has decided on a globalised economy, and a reinvention of moral principles and life and society, this has nothing to do with republicans and capitalist, but both since both are required to assimilate. A New World Order for a new aeon. UN supports the Lucis Trust, the New world religion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
    • Army Veteran
      To begin with, their Encyclopaedia Judaica has less credibility than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. You're reading material that they themselves wrote and accepting it as accurate. You also fail to grasp the difference between Jews and Zionists. Why do you suppose I am defending Jews in the cultural context but not in the political context? Just calling yourself a Jew doesn't make you one (just ask Joe Biden - he's a self-admitted Zionist). You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist (again, ask Biden). But if you are a Zionist and your sole agenda is to become a powerful political movement, calling yourself a Jew and censoring anyone using accusations of antisemitism who doesn't accept it, the line that separates the two entities stays obliterated and people become afraid to speak out. "Antisemitism" refers to criticism of cultural/religious Jews. It can never apply to a political movement that has the ability to do whatever it wants and then hide behind the protections of the "antisemitism" it claims to advocate. ### "You said that the British stopped all Jews from going to Palestine, this was untrue, they put a limit on immigration because the Arabs did not want the numbers there," Yes, the British did allow immigration to Palestine. The Havaara Agreement ("the Solution to the Jewish Question") was an agreement between the Zionists and Hitler to relocate Jews to Palestine. Britain had no problem with this since the numbers were relatively small and didn't threaten Arab interest (the Arabs didn't see it that way, and once the numbers started increasing, they did something about it - the Arab Revolt). I believe my actual statement was that the British locked the doors to Palestine to prevent Jewish immigration. Any kind of appeasement with the Arabs was to avoid starting another conflict. The oil and other resources were already in Britain's control - that was one of the reasons they gave Palestine to the Zionists. The Zionists were interested in political control of the Middle East and Britain was interested in the resources there - such as the Suez Canal that shortened the distance to India rather than having to navigate around the bottom of Africa. The reason the Zionists waited until after WW2 to declare Israel a state was because of the Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate that enforced it. As long as the Mandate was in effect, it tied the hands of the Zionists and they had to abide by the 2nd part of the Balfour Declaration. Britain dumped everything into the lap of the newly created United Nations in 1947. This, in turn, nullified the provisions of the British Mandate - it untied the hands of the Zionists and they declared Israel as theirs the following year. This is when the conflicts started between Israel and Palestine and they haven't stopped. Do you know what "Lebensraum" was? Do you recall how Germany was accused of it and condemned? Look at the geopolitical history of Israel. Take note of how much territory Israel started with and how much they have today. If you can find anything that still carries the name "Palestine" on it, it would be no larger than a neighborhood here and there. Israel has done just what Germany was accused of doing - "Lebensraum" (only there's not a word to describe it - conveniently). Instead of being condemned for it (never condemn the Jews for anything - it's antisemitism), Palestine is being blamed for it. The world supports poor little Palestine (which owns almost all of Palestine) and condemns Palestine that is only trying to protect its existence. ### "When you start referring to Jewish-owned Hollywood, papers, and bankers, then you are referring to the fears of Hitler..." - No, I'm not. The "Big 5 Filmmakers" in Hollywood were established before Hitler came to power - and at least 4 of the 5 (it's difficult to determine RKO due to its diverse beginnings) were started by Jews. The list of "50 Top Influential Jews" compiled by the Jerusalem Post in 2010 included t
    • Creamcrackered
      Of course the Encyclopaedia Judaica was written by Jews, the same as American and English writings of history are written by our countries. It's hard to find an independent site that isn't jewish or anti-Semitic, so I'll leave wikipedia as you can at least check those sources. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews I'm not sure that you are defending Jews in the cultural context, do you believe that they should have a homeland? As this is the basis of zionism? Or do you think that they shouldn't have a homeland because of the Torah? Or that they descended from Judah? Because then are Christian Americans more entitled to be US citizens, than non Christian Americans? Are you deeming Zionists as non Jewish because they wanted a homeland in Israel, and prior to this anywhere? You're right you don't have to be Jewish to be a zionist, you just have to believe that Jews deserve to have a homeland, even if it's secular. The conflict between Israel and Palestine is noted in the bible, where you have two neighbouring states that have different religious beliefs and want the occupancy of their religious buildings you are going to get a clash. The word is annexation. The Zionists began to show interest in buying the Jezreel Valley in 1891, but the Palestine Land Development Company (PLDC), a Zionist land purchasing agency, only made its first purchases in 1910. The PLDC acquired land for the Jewish National Fund (JNF). See Sursock Purchase. So how do you think they can resolve this, evict Jews from Israel or push forward with the two state?
    • Creamcrackered
      I am aware of the ownership of jews, but the trilateral commission, the club of rome, council on foreign relations, the Bilderberg Group, Royal Institute of International affairs, and the UN, are all part and parcel of what is going on today, and smaller organised groups coming off of that. As I've said you can be a Marxist in ideology and a capitalist in methodology, which most of these are.
    • Army Veteran
      "...do you believe that they should have a homeland? As this is the basis of Zionism? Or do you think that they shouldn't have a homeland because of the Torah?" ### Do you believe the Torah to be an out-of-date relic that no longer applies to the Jews? Whether or not they should have a homeland is not for me to say - that opinion is supported by emotional exploitation. The Zionists advocated for a Jewish homeland, they played both sides of WW1 to finagle Britain into a position to hand Palestine over to them, Theodor Herzl was considered the "father of Zionism" and thus, it was by his effort that Israel declared their independence as the "Homeland for the Jews". The world seems happy with this arrangement, and all is well - as long as no one questions it. Wasn't there something said in the Torah about the Jews remaining in exile until the Messiah returns to lead them to the Promised Land? If the Torah no longer applies, then I guess this is a moot point. But if it did apply when the Jews were exiled, then it also has to apply today. And if that is the case - and everyone is happy that Israel became the Jewish homeland, there is a question to be answered: When did the Messiah return? Was Theodor Herzl the Messiah? He was the one who led them back to the Promised Land, after all. The only problem with this is that Theodor Herzl died in 1904. Someone needs to let them know that their Messiah died. So, I ask you - do the Jews deserve their own homeland? Or does the Torah still have any authority? You can't have it both ways. And for the record, I would support the Jews in their own homeland, but I believe that the Torah still has authority. If the Torah says the Jews have to stay in exile until the Messiah returns, then it doesn't matter. When you throw the word "deserve" into the equation, you're eliciting an emotional response. Emotional exploitation is one of the tools used by Zionism. Their "homeland for the Jews" campaign was nothing but emotional exploitation. They published articles in the newspapers as far back as 1900 crying about Jews being persecuted and threatened with extermination - unless people donated money to help them. This went on so often it turned into a theme park (most of it was going on before Hitler became Chancellor - funny coincidence how he got accused of exterminating Jews by the Zionists, isn't it?). When you support something based on emotions, you're on your way to becoming a sheep - you're easily manipulatd.
    • Creamcrackered
      Zionism is formed as a SECULAR state, it was the only way to form a Jewish homeland, hence they can be considered Jewish by way of being from JUDAH, but atheist in belief. Where as Jewish following the Torah would be considered hypocrites for the establishment of a Jewish state, unless their Messiah has already come. Hence, some Orthodox Jews do not believe in the State of Israel and see it as political not spiritual, and it is political. Hence, two sets of Jews, both claiming descent from Judah, but separate in religious belief. You also have many sects of Jews, European Jews (Ashkenazi), which appear to be the most disliked throughout history, and Sephardic from the spanish regions, Mizrahi (oriental), Ethiopian Israelis, the Abayudaya community in Uganda. There are four denominations, Reform, Conservative, Orthodox which includes the Hasidic Jews, Modern Orthodox and Reconstructionist. They also have “nondenominational,” “trans denominational,” “post-denominational” or “just Jewish. “nondenominational,” “transdenominational,” “post-denominational” or “just Jewish. Theodor Herzl did fight for a homeland, although the fight existed prior to him, he did try to take advantage of certain situations like the anti-Armenian Hamidian massacres, showing the Sultan in a bad light, and he went on to try and appeal his cause, some Jews and non Jews supported the idea as a resolve to the Jewish question, since the Jews had been disliked in many countries when they increased in number, including Germany, Russia and England itself had also had in its past expulsion of Jews. The cause was there. There are a total of 96 secular states in the world. Africa and Europe have the highest number of secular states in the world, with 27 and 33 secular states respectively. There are 20 secular states in Asia, while South America has seven secular states. Regardless of how the State of Israel came to be, Jews advocated for it, dedicated their whole lives for one, the Uganda Project was suggested first, and so many Jews wanted one, and many non jews believed this to be the case also. Or otherwise you could state that assimilating Jews, as small as they were in number, were able to make a influence on society in order to gain a state for themselves, and it has resulted in this, they can't do it alone, they needed support. I don't agree with the war crimes of Israel taking areas that are not there's in the agreement, however it appears no one in the West including America are holding them accountable. But as for a Jewish state it is secular, like many states are secular, by definition America is a secular nation, not religious but ruled by laws that benefit its citizens.
    • Army Veteran
      The old (Biblical) form of Zionism is secular - I don't question that. But modern-day Zionism was established as a political movement in 1895. As I stated earlier, "you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist". Nor do you have to adhere to the old concept of Zionism to be a modern-day Zionist. Today's modern-day Zionists were still practicing their political agenda long before 1895 - but under the guise of "Jews". Even America's founding fathers despised "the Jews" and considered creating a law that barred them from the country. These "Jews" were politically motivated, not secular. Theodor Herzl was the "Father of Modern-Day Zionism" - the political movement that campaigned for a Jewish homeland. But that was all malarkey. The "Jewish homeland" bit was nothing but a selling tool. As mentioned a few times, the Zionists published articles in the newspaper quite frequently between 1900 and 1939 that pleaded for support of the 6,000,000 Jews in Eastern Europe who were being persecuted and threatened with extermination (the exact wording). Pay special attention to the "6,000,000" number, and the terms "persecution" and "extermination". These terms show up again not just after WW2, but the word "extermination" first appears as an accusation against Hitler on Aug 6, 1933 - just 188 days after he becomes Chancellor and 135 days after "Judea" declares war on Germany. When the Zionists were trying to get their hands on Palestine, they couldn't very well say "because we want our own political state". They needed worldwide support - and to get it, they used the "plight of the Jews" to tap into people's emotional response. Good old sympathy - it'll stab a person in the back before they even knew what hit them. I don't doubt that Jews were being persecuted in the Eastern European countries - but after more than 30 years and the millions of donations the Zionists received to help them, why did the number of Jews never change? The only thing that changed was the country they were in. These must have been the same 6,000,000 exterminated by the Nazis, considering the figures come from the same source. Another thing to point out is that the newspaper articles (can be viewed at archive.org) that started appearing around the turn of the century suddenly became associated with Hitler within his first 188 days in office. And why did the Zionists declare war on Germany just 53 days after he took office? (But looking at the history books, it was Germany that wanted war.) Listing so many Jewish sects brings a little too much to the table, doesn't it? We're talking about political vs secular. Every move made by the Zionists to acquire Palestine was political. They used secularism as a tool to get support. And yes, they do have to maintain a certain amount of secularism - after all, had they gotten what they wanted and then thrown out the secular Jews how would it look to the world? How long would it take other countries to realize they'd been duped?
    • Army Veteran
      Dude, I'd love to continue this with you, but it's drifted off-topic and has been dragged out so long that I'm surprised AB hasn't put a stop to it. There is a lot more that you need to understand (and I'd love the opportunity to discuss it with you at length), but this isn't the place to do it. I'll concede to your tenacity for the sake of putting this discussion to bed.
    • Creamcrackered
      I have read much of what you have just said, myself, but it still doesn't answer the questions I have posed to myself, as to "why?" I enjoyed the exchange though, it would be a great opportunity to listen to you, and I appreciate this isn't the place.
    • Army Veteran
      "Who is it that I'm not allowed to criticize?' " - Kevin Alfred Strom ### Unless this changes, your "why" question will never get answered. The narrative of WW2 is a one-sided affair that can never be questioned. Let me conclude with a quote of my own: "When you maintain an immutable narrative with no room to explore facts contrary to its tenant, you don't grow and neither does your knowledge of the truth." Thus, the "4 million" Jews that were said to have been exterminated in Auschwitz - but then reduced to "1.5 million" will, for purposes of debate, always be "6 million". They have been 6 million as far back as the turn of the century (before the war and before anyone ever heard of Hitler) and will always be 6 million because the narrative will never change.
    • Creamcrackered
      Didn't Kevin Alfred Strom plead guilty of having child porn? The "Why?"question referred to specific numbers used such as 6,000,000, and the intent of Zionism beyond forming a homeland, and a secular liberal Jewish society, if there is one. I know the Polish stated 1,000,000, either way the way Jews were treated was diabolical, and the experiments conducted on children, especially the fascination with twins, grosteque, it's no secret that 16,000 Nazi scientists ended up in America where the eugenics programs continued, and that some Nazi SS escaped to Ukraine. As for exploring facts I've always questioned the narrative, maybe other Western countries were happy to support a Jewish State because they are also Secular and to a point embrace the West, and they've been trying to Westernise the Middle East for many years. In the name of their religious beliefs splinter groups of Islamic followers do not want the West, they see it as demonic, I think it was Muhammad Ali who described blond and blue eyed Americans as devils. I remember labour councillor Ken Livingstone said that there was a coin that existed in Germany that had I believe the star of David one side and the German I think it was Fasces on the other, that got him sacked.
    • Creamcrackered
      The one goal towards globalism is infiltration groups, but I believe most are on board, as for numbers the 9th if Av appears very unlucky both temples brought to the ground and other disasters. Is it related to sacred geometry? After all is it a coincidence that world war two ended 11.11.11 = 33, they like their numbers, star of David isn't just Jewish, same as Kabbalah is also practiced by Freemasons etc, as above, so below.
    • Creamcrackered
      https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517746 Here's the link to coin, it was swastika (the black sun) and the star of David. The Jewish symbol was always the Menorrah (candlestick).
    • Army Veteran
      Richard Nixon was tried for breaking into the Watergate Hotel - but he was the President who ended the Vietnam War. Jesus Christ was crucified as a criminal for healing on the Sabbath - but He was quoted as saying, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." - Is there a point to your observation about Kevin Alfred Strom? To be honest, I couldn't say what he was involved in - but does it make a difference? A useful quote is valid no matter where it comes from. The coin that you speak of was a Commemorative piece honoring the Haavara Agreement - the 1933 "ORIGINAL" "Solution to the Jewish Question". https://www.kuenker.de/img/00109/02540q00.jpg Its purpose was to relocate German Jews to Palestine in cooperation with the Zionists. Unfortunately, only around 60,000 were transferred before the war started and the program ended. The Germans tried to pick it up again in 1942 with the Wannsee Protocol (the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" - yes, that same one that the narrative claims to be a secret plan to exterminate Jews when there is nothing in it that comes close to that). The Wannsee Protocol was unsuccessful because Britain locked the doors to Palestine, preventing Jewish immigration (this was discussed previously). The Germans had no choice but to put them in camps as they tried to relocate them east. No, the Germans couldn't "just turn them loose" into Germany. With the Zionists declaring war on Germany twice as well as slamming them with hate propaganda, it threw all of the Jews under the bus and they were considered enemies of the state. It didn't start out that way and even the German Jews complained to the US Embassy about it - to no avail.
    • Army Veteran
      I believe you're right about the numbers. The Mogen David (6-pointed star) is also used as a satanic symbol of worship because of all of the "6s" associated with it. That was the star used by the Rothschild family when they started their money-changing business. A 5-pointed star is also commonly used in satanic worship.
  • The budgets will reflect more money into the local communities and less on other things/perks for the police.
    • Creamcrackered
      Sorry Murzy could you elaborate?
  • I feel it should never happen to defund the police
    • Creamcrackered
      Thanks DWW