• Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Thanks for sharing!
  • I've had LG, Samsung and Sony. As far as HDTV is concerned my favorite is LG. It has the most bang for the buck. Samsung and Sony both burned out within a year but I've had both my LG's for several years.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Thanks for sharing!
  • Well...as far as I know, most common household appliances are not made by Sony. They concentrate on media products. Samsung now has a more complete line, with refrigerators, washers and dryers, but they're pretty new at it and haven't established a rep for those larger appliances yet. SO: LG is the only choice left, since their larger appliances like washers and fridges are top-rated and have been for years.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Here you go for future Sony purchases: https://m.facebook.com/pg/Sony-Home-Appliances-631903887444534/posts/
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      This will probably be the 100th Facepalm I have placed on most of your answers. LOL
  • I prefer variety in my choices. Otherwise its not really a choice, is it?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Thanks for sharing and thanks for your question. I don't prefer varieties. The choice I have made in my household is to buy all of my appliances and electronics in one or at least two particular brands.