• Until they discover their error. You can't keep it without paying for it - it's called "unlawful enrichment". It would be advisable to contact them and settle the account.
  • Why don't you do the right thing and contact them. You have had the goods , now pay for them .

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy