• It should be taken as a strong lesson in who we should, and shouldn't be doing business with.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you for sharing for your comment
  • God will test us just as He tested Abraham. This is a clear and simple truth. Romans 4:3 "For what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness."
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment
  • if he caused this he cant be a very loving God
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment
  • I don't think it is anything to do with god . I believe it was an accident that happened in a laboratory , which was allowed to escape,
    • DancesWithWolves
      I believe this to be very much true
  • Would a benevolent god create a virus that caused millions of people to slowly drown in their own snot? If so, and if it's done as a test, what is the purpose of the test? Maybe just something to think about.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comment
  • Leading causes of death in the US are:- 1) Heart disease. 2) Cancer 3) Covid 19. 4) Accidents. 5) Stroke. 6) Chronic Lower respiratory disease. 7) Alzheimer's disease. 8) Diabetes. 9) other diseases of the respiratory system. 10) Renal failure. 11) suicide. 12) Influenza and pneumonia. In reference to the bible, this is the result of living in a fallen world, the two things we will all partake in are death and taxes. I hope you are well DWW.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • No, God doesn't test anyone. The pandemic is man-made.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • I read that it was 126F in Australia today. However I wouldn't jump on the apocalypse bandwagon yet. There are other pandemics in the world. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/basics/past-pandemics.html Also although there have been a lot of breakthrough cases lately, people who are vaxed have a 90% chance of not going to the hospital. Its hard to call it the end of the world. Not yet! lol