• I don't think he was - he never provided a valid birth certificate.
    • OrangeDonRump
      "I don't think" -- obviously.
    • 1465
      Be careful - everyone will know how you can be so wrong all the time.
  • I think that he probably was, given the evidence...but certainly the possibility exists that he was not. It's one of those things that we'll never know for sure.
    • 1465
      What evidence...a photoshopped birth certificate that was created with layers?
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      Evidence is evidence, no matter how flimsy. What is the evidence to the contrary? The preponderance of available evidence - no matter how shoddy - all points to the same thing.
  • yes. otherwise why would he have registered as a foreign student at Occidental College in Cali? that college got a ton of money to keep those records under wraps. so much corruption is attached to Obama, beginning here! this information will be kept in the same secret file as JFK's assassination.
    • OrangeDonRump
      "that college got a ton of money to keep those records under wraps." OH! But YOU know, because you used your ESP to see the secret records. LOL!!
    • 1465
      If you have nothing to hide, then you have no need for secrets.
  • Ignore the pathetic, childish, TinFoilHat liars here. He was born in the US - the State of Hawaii produced his birth certificate, and it's been a moot point for years, unless you wear a TinFoilHat. Just google Obama Birth Certificate and take a look.
    • Moving Violation
      That site is fake! So now you sir wear the tin foil hat! Nov.19.2021
      The fact is, his mother was a natural US citizen, therefore he is a US citizen regardless of where he was born. Just ask Mitt Romney about his father George, born in Mexico, who ran for President in 1968.
    • OrangeDonRump
      Hey Moving Violation. The only "site" I suggested you use is GOOGLE. When you put the three words "Obama Birth Certificate" into Google, you will get a flood of information that shows how ridiculous the birther garbage is. Wake up.
  • I read his name is Barry Soetoro, he says he was born in Honolulu, but I guess you'll never know, after all Joan Rivers said quite seriously that Michelle is a tranny, then of course Joan's surgery went wrong and she died, so you couldn't ask any more questions, and the youtube videos keep getting removed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mwJWH8mWhA
    • OrangeDonRump
      You're sounding more and more like a TINFOIL HAT Club member with every passing day.
    • Creamcrackered
      Watch the video, then answer. I've got no problem with the tin foil hat club, that means an independent thinker, as were all the other conspiracy theorists who were right, have you got any thoughts of your own, or is this what you do, resort to insults when an answer is different to your own?
    • Creamcrackered
      Are you sure you don't have a crush on Trump, you've named yourself after him, and have him as your aviatar picture, crikey if I disliked someone that much, I wouldn't want there face on my profile. There's a lot of people who dislike Trump so much....they can't stop talking about him even when he is no longer president.