• For years, I wanted to see the guy dead who was responsible for the accident that killed my mom. Although I knew she was the forgiving kind and would have forgiven him had she been able, I couldn't get past it. After more than 20 years, I've resigned myself to the fact that it's out of my hands. I live by the John Wayne quote, "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." But sometimes, one just has to let things go to get rid of the demons - I've yet to forgive him.
  • Retaliating, definitely.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      You need peace in your life. But then again, you call yourself "Crazychick," so it's understandable.
  • Show them how happy you are. It kills them to see you happy.
  • Repaying others eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will make matters worse. So turning the other cheek with wisdom will solve a problem.
  • Revenge is always not worth the effort. Revenge is a waste of your time. Now: if your goal is to "teach the other person a lesson" so that (in your mind's eye) they won't do it again, then you're doing something constructive...and then it's not really revenge any more. In that second case you're not getting even. Instead, your attempting to protect yourself (and perhaps others) from future occurrences of the same behavior.