• I have a fairly extensive collection of quotes that I like to use often, some of which are my own.
      That's a good idea! I have several quotes that I like, but I've never organized them. I should! They might be easier to find that way.
    • 1465
      If you've used OneNote, it's a handy place to keep them (and anything else you need to reference quickly). You can place an icon on your taskbar so you have instant access.
    • 1465
      One of my own quotes applies to a lot of people in here: "What you interpret as lies on my part is actually a lack of education on your part."
      Right now I use Sticky Notes on my computer for a lot of things, and I have notes on my phone as well I use that for q's for my dr, my med list, grocery list or anything I may need to take with me. I have google docs on my computer. Haven't used it much, though.
    • 1465
      You should keep your most critical passwords for PC sites in a hidden file on your phone. If something happens and you get signed out of your browser, you won't have access to it or any other passwords you have stored. You might know your main password, but as many times as sites request you to change them, can you be for sure when you suddenly find yourself locked out?
  • Random fact? Ok, I used to have pink hair.
      Cool! Was it long? Short? Curly?
    • Professor Yaffle
      At that time about 3" long & crimped to make it stand up, so a bit like a gonk! I let it grow into dreadlocks & later shaved the sides & dyed it orange. Maybe subconsciously I knew I would start to go bald in my 30s so was making the most of it while I could!
    • 1465
      I don't think I would have admitted something like that...LOL (Now I'll have that image in my mind for the rest of my life.)
      Haha! I've never been that daring with my hair. Chemo taking it away made me appreciate it more. I hope it grows back as long as it was!
  • The fact is that I exist and so does everyone else in the world. My physical self is a fact.
  • I'm a nobody.
      God doesn't make junk!
  • My left eye is half blue and half hazel.
      cool!
  • I don't post random facts about myself.
  • Most people don't know I am a Black Belt in Karate.