• They're not. Glad to clear that up for you, dear.
    • Charin Cross
      Yes they are. the DOJ sent AZ a letter about it. Watch OANN to get some actual information.
    • Victorine
      No, dear. You misunderstood. And I don't need your advice on getting "actual information". I am quite familiar with the sources of the most reputable, reliable information. You, clearly, are not.
  • The Dems in AZ KNOW they cheated, just like the other 5 states. If this audit is legit, it will PROVE their 2020 election was stolen from Trump. And they cannot let that happen. the governor got busted for trying to slip her assistant in to the counting room. I'm not voting again until all the Dominion machines are gone!
    • OrangeDonRump
      AGAIN - NO EVIDENCE of your crybaby whining. Time for your face to melt, ala Crazy Rudy - who never proved ONE CLAIM in over 60 court cases!! Good luck kids!! LOL
    • Victorine
      No, Charin, there is NO evidence whatsoever of cheating, so there is nothing for the Democrats to "know". There is and has never been any evidence of a "stolen election". Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fantasy world and really should be in psychiatric treatment. Get professional help.
    • Charin Cross
      You both need to watch OANN instead of believing the lying MSM. Get a clue!! No way this country voted a senile old coot to the highest office in the land!
  • No one is trying to suppress it. However, some have pointed out that the people doing the audit have no qualifications for doing so, are deeply partisan, and are not allowing any neutral observers. It sure sounds like they have every intention of cheating.
    • Charin Cross
      In my book, suppression and cheating are the same thing!
  • Why are Republicans sending death threats to the Arizona Secretary of State?