• See yourself as one with God.... Transcend the separation of the Ego.....
  • The world is not ruled by fear. That's just how you perceive it. Start by truly loving one another.
  • uh, nothing. You can't make everyone stop their crap and go on brotherly-hug sprees. :/
  • for people to have rnore faith in god
  • You might be ruled by fear, but I'm not. Free your mind and your ass will follow.
  • Daily, we can recognize Proverbs 29:25 "The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe." Along with this, we can claim God's promise of prosperity and good health (III John 2). We are also to recognize Galatians 6:7 "...whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." and continue in good works, which God has prepared for us to accomplish. "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10 Amidst all this, we are to grow in our skillfulness in the scriptures so we can more effectually utilize our spiritual abilities to see God's will come to pass in our lives and the lives of our fellow men. "Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee." I Timothy 4:16 As we continue to believe God, we can utilize His power to positively influence the conditions of our times. "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." I Timothy 2:4 In aligning our purposes with God's, our lives become increasingly meaningful and we shine as lights in the world. "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain." Philippians 2:15-16
  • Yes it is, because only a human can be controlled with fear of something, you can't install fear of death into an animal, you can only beat it, where as a human, you can threaten it with the possibility of death, and so control it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JspHgFud1TE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbtNTLjmpA