• i would see a dernnotologist and let thenn give you stuff
  • It would have to be a spray bottle designed for spraying oil. They sell these with the kitchen gadgets. Usually a metal bottle with a pump to pressurize the spray.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy