• go see your doctor about it
  • Probably the only permanent fix is surgery. Which has improved over he years:) Use some Preparation H as it shrinks them. Start taking the bioflavnoid Rutin. It is very helpful in shrinking them! Here are reviews on Amazon.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy