• i wish i could use it on my neighbors, theyre always talking so much out in the halls, it drives me nuts when i dont want to listen to them
      I heard someone fall at my neighbor's house this morning! It scared me! But he was okay.
  • This makes me remember how I pointed and clicked a remote at my X.
      I'm sure you're not the only one!
  • LOL it's called self control!
      It's called a joke and it got you to LOL! And sometimes it's called wishful thinking. I don't actually have this issue I just wanted to give everybody else a laugh.
  • Only for the harsh loud obnoxious sounds
  • Yesterday. There were some alterations being carried out in another flat in my block (power tools & hammers etc.), a neighbour was doing some DIY (sawing, hammering & power-sanding) and the grass cutters turned up with ride on mower & petrol strimmer. I'll listen to that radio play again on catch up later...!
  • When Trump became president.
  • Already do. Silicone soft earplugs, in conjunction with a Sony Walkman, drowns out most loud idiots.