ANSWERS: 2
  • Washu-chan you knew better than to take 10 asprin at one time - This is your second question about this and I think the time span between questions show's you to be ok -- Call the hospital and tell them to come and get you - and let them pump your stomach - All that for nothing - Why do you keep setting yourself up for a fall - You know your better than that
  • Here is some advice: "If you suspect that someone has ingested (swallowed) a poisonous substance, immediately call 999 to seek medical assistance. The symptoms of poisoning depend on the substance and the amount taken. Some poisonous substances, such as carbon monoxide, interfere with the blood's ability to carry oxygen, while others, such as bleach, burn and irritate the digestive system. Symptoms of poisoning can include: * nausea, * vomiting and/or diarrhoea, * abdominal pain, * drowsiness, dizziness or weakness, * fever, * chills (shivering), * loss of appetite, * headache or irritability, * difficulty swallowing, * producing more saliva than normal, * skin rash, * burns around the nose or mouth, * double or blurred vision, * seizures (fits), and * coma. Aspirin Symptoms of an overdose of aspirin include: * nausea, * vomiting, * rapid breathing, * tinnitus, * fever, * disorientation, * lethargy, * coma, * seizures, * sweating, and * abdominal pain." You can't fix it by yourself, you require immediate medical attention!.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy