• I don't know what the laws are in the US, but in England we need to inform our mortgage lender, who will require that we have a certificate which says the gas/electric/plumber facilities meet the required standard. Good luck
  • hi, i am thinking of renting my house out so i can move back to my parents house, save up some money and in vest in another property. what do i need to do to rent out my house? insurances, mortgage company, etc etc?
  • I didnt need to in Texas but I owned the home

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy