• i don't think so. the divorce is valid if you didn't sign anything. He needs to go back to his original country and face the annulment procedure because you were married in US.
  • if your living here in states as husband and wife and you are both immigrants both of you can file divorce here but legally your are still married as husband and wife in philippines.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy