• Ask a lawyer. Lawyers want to help you do whatever you want to do. They are not the police or the judge and don't care if you lie but can advise you to how critical a judge might be if you fudge the time frame of a separation.
  • maybe not if youre not telling the truth

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy