• A fiance visa is a single-entry visa issued to bring your foreign fiance to the United States to live with you. The form to file with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is an Alien Fiance Petition, Form I-129F. Petitioners must present a $190 filing fee with the application.


    Fiance Visas

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy