• No, you file in your state only, and identify that you worked in another state, you will still get the same refund back as if you worked in just your state, unless theother state taxes at a higher or lower rate, andthen your refund, or payment, will be adjusted accordingly.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy