Playstation 5 News
Don't Miss It!
All the Latest Announcements
  • Chafing. Try different underwear.
  • If they come and go often or on a regular basis you can have more than just chaffing. Hives, particular types of STD's such as warts, herpes etc. Do not take any problems in your genital area lightly. I would definately have yourself checked by a doctor. It's better to be save than sorry and it will give you piece of mind that you can rule out possible things if your doc gives you a clean bill of health.
  • maybe you should go see a doctor and then you'll know whats going on
  • not sure, maybe you should see your doctor about it

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy