• To be considered a California resident for tuition purposes, you need to be residing in California for one year and one day prior to the beginning of the term in which you wish to enroll.
  • Getting in state tuition tends to work well if you happen to have a friend or relative that lives in California. If they allow you to move in with them, one strategy would be to spend your senior year in high school with that family so that when you apply for college, your roots in the state will be deep enough to where they consider you to be an "in state" student without having to prove anything.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy