• Take a first step by making an appointment with a dentist and going for advise. A dentist would need to refer you to a hospital anyway. Any questions/fears/anxieties you have just ask the dentist, oral hygenist, they will be happy to help you. Remember, it is your body, your mouth and no-one can do anything to you that you do not consent to, you can always ask for a second opinion. It may be a good idea to enlist a friend/relative to come with you to the dentist for encouragement. Good luck.
  • You dont need a hospital you need an oral surgeon and general anesthesia. All dental work can be done in one visit these days for people with dental fears. All you have to do is ask.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy