• What's the problem with his passport? Are you saying they're denying him a passport because of a court order? If that's the case, he'll need to get an attorney and go back to court to have the order modified.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy