• why would you want to? what are you trying to prove? If you just have to do it to make her happy, you might want to take a look at why she wants it on there. If you just feel you have to, then take out a small loan and at that time put her name on it
  • You can go to the court house and get the name added. I think there is a small fee.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy