• Just about everything. Parents, sibling, spouse, location, everything.
  • I would have stood up to my old man and I would be in a better position today. I was too easy going maybe too scared.
  • my unemployment status, tired of being out of work
  • I would change my education from childhood till university
  • Wow, REALLY old recycled question!!! I'd change NOTHING! And I've been through some shit! (including but not limited to: child abuse, including sexual abuse, spousal abuse, divorce, loosing my grandson, depression, medical disabilities, homelessness and cancer) But I believe everything I have endured was for a reason, to learn, to be strengthened, to grow empathy, to prepare me for my callings and missions in life. To help and encourage others through it when their time comes, to set an example, or even to raise a survival statistic, by doing my best to do what I can. My only regret is that I didn't do better when I could have.
    • Creamcrackered
      Have you ever written about your life Linda, because I think it could help people who have or are in the same circumstances?
  • My health, I often feel trapped by it, I have all the will, but less of the way and that can be extremely frustrating, especially considering I was always very active.