• if you are German yes, otherwise you will be an illegal immigrant (rings a bell?)
  • Yes if you are a citizen of most EU countries (exept the most recently joined) or the EFTA (which I think just adds Norway. Otherwise no.
  • If you from outside the EU, they make it pretty tough... Visa or Permission to stay ("Aufenthaltserlaubnis") still doesn't give you automatically the right to work. With big fanfare a kind of green card was introduced for a short time, but by now you would need to apply for "Niederlassungserlaubnis" with the clause "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet", which is the work permit. If you study in Germany and finish with a degree here, and you get a job offer, that may be your best bet.
  • Citicens of EU countries can live and/or work in Germany without Visa, work permit or permission to stay. US citicens (and citicens of many other countries) can enter Germany (and every other EU country) for not more than three months without a Visa. For longer stays you'll need to apply for a permission to stay and a work permit. This would be different if you were married to a German citizen. Then you'd be entitled for a stay and work permit, limited for two years in the beginning and permanent after these two years. BTW: The permanent permit would not be revoked in case the marriage gets divorced.
  • No. You have to be in and out of German within 3 months or you'll be in big trouble.
  • No. Sorry.
  • yes if you are non-eu national but u have long-term rsident permit in eu country so you can live in germany for 3months then u apply for resident permit there

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy