• First check out what type of insurance you will need. This might cost more then you'd think. I would say you'd need workers comp, auto, and coverage for your customer's possessions which you are moving. For the truck you could look at a used Uhaul. I see them for sale often. Be sure to get a mechanic to look at it before you purchase. The truck should be painted with the name of your company and the contact information. I'm not sure how to set up payroll, but you should contact an accountant to see what needs to be done. An accountant can make sure you issue your employees checks with all the proper deductions taken out.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy