• I believe that you should go to your doctor and have some blood drawn for a Creatinine and BUN(blood urea nitrate). By running the blood tests the doctor can tell whether your kidney is functioning properly. Also while there your doctor can run a Urinalysis. You may have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or it may have traveled up to your kidney. A kidney or bladder infection require antibiotics NOW! If your kidney is sensitive to the touch, there are other things that could be going on, like a kidney stone. I think it's time to see your doctor. Let's play it safe.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy