• Brown.
  • I would say black.
  • I'm #2 for Black.
  • Brown. They compliment navy blue pants. Any person who has a good taste in fashion will tell you that black and navy blue do not stand out from each other.
    • Venus1485
      No, they don't match well.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Of course they do. Black is actually my favorite color in footwear, but to stay on subject with the question, black does not add "contrast" with navy blue pants.
    • Venus1485
      No, they don't look well together. Of the two choices given, black is far better than brown, but we can do better.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "Of the two choices given, black is far better than brown," Where is your reasonable explanation to accent the color black with navy blue? Because you like a certain color with another color does not cut it.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "but we can do better." We??? Don't get me twisted with your failure.
  • Black is best by far.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      To make a fashion statement, black and navy blue are a bad combination. How can black accent navy blue when they are both dark colors? lol
    • Venus1485
      Black isn't great with navy blue, but it beats brown for sure. Jenny has no taste.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venu1485, because you say so is not a defined answer. I'll put your words on the bottom of my luxurious high heels, since your taste in fashion is what classy people call plain Jane.
  • whatever color she wants to wear
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Thumbs up, cause you just tell it how it is. That's like saying: whatever the heck she wants to wear. LMAO
    • Venus1485
      Arbitrary choices are disastrous. Someone can want to wear colors tht don't match, e.g. brown and blue.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, actually, brown shoes and navy blue pants is the newest trend among fashion models.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, quote: "Arbitrary choices are disastrous." ??? Thanks for answering your question. Your comments are disastrous with no good taste whatsoever.
  • Navy blue shoes or black. It may be scceptable but I dont like brown with blue.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Navy blue shoes with navy blue pants? Huh? You didn't read the question properly. lol
  • Black is far better than brown.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      It's all about making fashion statements. Black and navy blue are on the dark side. I like black footwear, but in dim places, you can't get both colors to stand out from one another. Therefore, you have a bad taste in fashion. lol
    • Venus1485
      You're the one with monumentally poor taste. Brown and blue together make me ill. You like garish combos. I've seen you know little about other subjects.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      It is not what you like. It's what the fashion experts speak when it comes to contrast. Your Walmart fashion with your Made in China shoes and outfits does not impress me.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Take note: I'm only saying this because your poor level of intelligence does not appear like you can afford the finest in luxury. LMAO
  • I am a fashion expert, and I will add the key points in order to "dress to impress." Black is my favorite color in footwear, especially if they are high heels shoes or high heel boots. I will go with black footwear on most occasions, but with navy blue pants: brown and dark brown are the perfect accent. "Contrast is one of the most important aspects of dressing well." -Jenny Rizzo
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      A side note: I am also Italian, so we know how to make fashion statements. It is no surprise why everyone strives to own Italian clothes and footwear. Italy is the world's most fashionable country. Italy boasts some of the top names in couture fashion, including Guccio Gucci, Gianni Versace, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Valentino Garavani, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani, etc.
    • Venus1485
      You obviously aren't a fashion expert with such poor taste as you display here. Brown and blue don't match. They look awful together. I'm Italian. I hate to think you could be. You have such extremely poor taste and call yourself a fashion expert. Too much contrast is garish. I don't generally wear black with navy blue, but I never wear brown with it. That's nauseating.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Any fashion expert will explain the do's and don'ts, why should a certain color be worn with another color, and what is the purpose of combining brown shoes with navy blue pants. Quote: "I'm Italian. I hate to think you could be." Think again. You are not Italian. You are Asian with ReiSan's sockpuppet account. Quote: "Too much contrast is garish." Brown is not a loud color. It is a "soft" color. Therefore, you are clueless about colors and fashion.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Oh, I would suggest you play with your box of Crayons before you embarrass yourself furthermore. LOL
  • Black.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Black shoes with navy blue pants in the day looks tacky, while in dim places, it takes the whole purpose away. lol
    • Venus1485
      Brown with navy blue looks tacky. Black is better than brown, but we can do better than balck or brown.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, stealing my remarks only proves that you do not have anything creative to say.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, brown shoes, a brown belt and a brown purse is the perfect combination with navy blue.
  • I'd guess black with sexy heels!
  • Brown shoes and navy blue pants is the hottest trend in dress suits among fashion models: http://www.shoe-tease.com/2015/08/05/what-color-shoes-with-navy-dress/
    • Venus1485
      That is very bad taste. Appeals to authority and popularity are logical fallacies. You never have any valid arguments. Brown shoes and navy blue pants are in very, very bad taste. How many times are you going to give bad answers to this question? Saying it a million times won't make it so.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "That is very bad taste. Appeals to authority and popularity are logical fallacies." Not exactly. Black shoes with navy blue pants has always been a symbol of the US navy. Get educated in fashion.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      A side note: I can answer a question more than once, and there is nothing you can do about it. :D
  • Black shoes and navy blue pants has always been a masculine combination in the US Navy.