• Run......run with sweats on....when you sweat you lose weight...just simply eat lite and run.
  • A pound = 3500 calories. 5 pounds = 17,500 calories. Either take in fewer calories or burn more. The best solution is to combine both. If you run a deficit of 1000 calories a day in combination then you will lose 5 pounds in approximately 17.5 days.
  • i wish i knew!!!!
  • Eat only fruit, and lots of it for breakfast and lunch. Eat your normal dinner...
  • Generally speaking, the natural way is the best way. Use more energy, in a given time frame, than the energy which is produced for you from the food you ate in the same time frame. Basically common sense.....eat healthier, exercise more. One study I read once advised losing a pound a week was the most healthy equation.
  • Smaller portions, drink plenty of water, and walk more than you normally do. If you are carb sensitive, you might try eliminating carbs for a few days.
  • Lose your purse...
  • Watch your daily calories diet and run 45 minutes a day. Your five Lbs will be gone within two weeks!
  • Skip a few meals!
  • https://www.wikihow.com/Lose-5-Pounds-in-5-Days
  • Trying to lose 5 pounds? Oodles of new research has uncovered simple ways to trim 50 calories or more from your diet without skimping on flavor. While it doesn't sound like much, shaving off 50 calories a day could help you trim 5 or more pounds a year— even if you never set foot in the gym. Add these smart strategies to your routine: 1.Eat breakfast every day People who do not eat breakfast are more likely to gain weight thanks to unhealthy snacking. Also, breakfast is the fuel our body needs after 8 hours of fasting. Eating a healthy, protein rich breakfast such as eggs, protein smoothies etc can keep you full longer, increase metabolism and also improve your focus and concentration at work. So, if you want to lose 5 pounds without exercise or pills, start eating a healthy breakfast. Go for egg whites, bran, oatmeal with nuts, homemade smoothies and protein shakes. 2. Get rid of stress Stress is often an overlooked factor when aiming for rapid weight loss. It leads to unhealthy food cravings and also increases production of hormones that indirectly or directly impact metabolism. So get rid of stress through religious or mind-body practices. Yoga, meditation and deep breathing work well. Do some or all of these practices daily to lose weight in a week without diet or exercise. 3. Drink 3 liters of water every day Majority of obese people drink very little water as a result of which their body starts protesting by storing it in certain areas of the body. Let us understand this with the help of an analogy. In the deserts where there is very limited water, animals like as the camel store water in their humps. Likewise, a dehydrated human body starts to store water in the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms and even the chin and face when it does not receive adequate amount of water on a daily basis. Add Question Diet Body Weight Weight Loss Exercise Fitness How can I lose 5 pounds without exercising? Answer Follow · 12 Request 41 Answers Riina Matikainen , studied at Savonia University of Applied Sciences (2017) Answered September 13, 2017 When ever someone asks these kind of questions the first remember is to consider this person as an indivitual. Everyone has different kind of body system running which means just because something works for someone else, it doesnt mean its gonna work on other. And this is where the "no exercise" part comes tricky. I have a boyfriend who has been skinny all his life. He spends his day next to his pc, can eat anything he wants and still gains no weight at all while I on my body all the extra food starts showing really fast even though I move around more than he does. What you need to do is to find out how your body works and what it can maintain without exercise. I can see answers already include many ways to improve lifestyle and things to try out but the only way to know what really works on you is to try them on your own. For me, I have been slightly overweight for the past 5 years and during that time I have constantly tried to lose that weight away. My hobbies include cosplaying which can be very oriented on how your body looks which lead me to go through 2 weeks diet before I went to convention. However, after the diet was over the weight came rushing back. This is not obviously something that anyone wanting to lose weight would want. I noticed the problem wasnt what I was eating but how my metabolism worked. And to make it run better, I had to start moving more and exercising. I tried all kinds of different workouts on the summer year ago from cardio to body building ways but nothing really worked the way I would have liked. Despite internet telling me so. All the little weight and changes I got on my body came back as the winter came. This summer I decided to only do some simple little running. Running, which I had heard for most people being really slow way to lose weight. But for me, boom! Just in 2 months I have lost over 10 pounds and reached the weight I was last time over 10 years ago. The amount I ran was only about 30-45 minutes (1 min running, 1 min walking, repeat) 4 times a week. For me it was just that simple when to others it didn’t give out anything. I would like to recommend this channel to you. Abby Pollock Most of the videos are based on different workouts to improve your body and muscles but they also include science behind them. In my case, thanks to her, I was able to start thinking deeper than just how much I move and what I eat and figure out a way for me to maintain my body as an individual. I hope she would end up being as big help to you as she has been for me. :) 278 views Add Comment Agnes Evans , studied at Law University Answered November 26, 2017 Originally Answered: How do I lose 5 pounds of fat without exercising? Trying to lose 5 pounds? Oodles of new research has uncovered simple ways to trim 50 calories or more from your diet without skimping on flavor. While it doesn't sound like much, shaving off 50 calories a day could help you trim 5 or more pounds a year— even if you never set foot in the gym. Add these smart strategies to your routine: 1.Eat breakfast every day People who do not eat breakfast are more likely to gain weight thanks to unhealthy snacking. Also, breakfast is the fuel our body needs after 8 hours of fasting. Eating a healthy, protein rich breakfast such as eggs, protein smoothies etc can keep you full longer, increase metabolism and also improve your focus and concentration at work. So, if you want to lose 5 pounds without exercise or pills, start eating a healthy breakfast. Go for egg whites, bran, oatmeal with nuts, homemade smoothies and protein shakes. 2. Get rid of stress Stress is often an overlooked factor when aiming for rapid weight loss. It leads to unhealthy food cravings and also increases production of hormones that indirectly or directly impact metabolism. So get rid of stress through religious or mind-body practices. Yoga, meditation and deep breathing work well. Do some or all of these practices daily to lose weight in a week without diet or exercise. 3. Drink 3 liters of water every day Majority of obese people drink very little water as a result of which their body starts protesting by storing it in certain areas of the body. Let us understand this with the help of an analogy. In the deserts where there is very limited water, animals like as the camel store water in their humps. Likewise, a dehydrated human body starts to store water in the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms and even the chin and face when it does not receive adequate amount of water on a daily basis. So, the first thing to do in order to lose 5 pounds in a week without diet, pills or exercise is to start piling up on water. Drink at least 8-10 glasses or 3 liters of water daily. An advantage of drinking more water is that it helps prevent unnecessary calories found in sodas, coffee, and other beverages while also boosting metabolism. Simply drinking more than 3 liters of water a day can help you lose 4 ½ lbs of water weight in 3-4 days. 4. Chew slowly People who are in the habit of eating in front of the TV often chew too fast and end up over eating. In reality, our body needs some time between bites to send signals to the brain that it is full. So chew as slowly as possible and put down the form from time to time. Once you are full stop eating. Avoid eating when distracted, sad or upset as this could lead to binge eating. Train your body to follow this simple trick in order to lose weight quickly in a week. 5. Avoid prolonged sitting It is no secret that those who sit for hours and hours tend to be obese as compared to people who tend to stand up more. If possible, opt for standing work desks. Also walk around during meetings, in the doctor’s waiting room or when talking on the phone. If possible, get a pedometer to track the number of steps you take per day. Avoid watching TV for more than 2 hours daily. Discover my most recommended weight loss method click here https://linktr.ee/meyuz
  • People have struggled with their weight for their entire lifetime. As you get older it is harder than ever to get fit. Maybe in High school, you were a wrestler, football player, or baseball player. You knew how to work out, however, even then you could not control your weight. You noticed as you got older the worst it got. By the time you reached the 30's, you knew you had to do something about it. People have tried varieties of diets. Like a very strict diet with no carbs and boy did they lose weight. They thought they found the answer to their prayers. But like anything else they fell off the diet and boy did they pack on the pounds. By this time in their lives, the years have passed by. Many people start to notice health issues because of their weight gain. They have to stand up and say that this is it. "I am going to be dead soon if I do not get control now". After trying many things, you exercise and eat a well-rounded diet and you start to succeed. The first thing you need to realize is that if you want to lose weight to live, you need to watch what you eat. Everyone says "I don't want to count calories, fat, sodium, cholesterol and so on", but you know what no one wants to be is obese either. The first thing you should always do is look at what you eat every day and that is what you are going to be looking like. If you eat French fries, mayonnaise, greasy foods you're going to be a greasy looking french fry. Also, find the foods that you like as well. If you like oranges eat oranges. This brings us to exercise. This word is the hardest action for everyone to do. This word literally makes people give up before they start. We learned long ago in our youth how to work out, but things are different now and you need to do this on your own. The best is to start exercising and stretching routines at least 4 times a week. At first, you will be stiff and sore but you can work through it. Plus you start feeling an unbelievable feeling of strength and flexibility that you had not even felt in your youth. Eventually, you will get to the point where you can take a day off here and there and have no problem. The bottom line is you need to do it for yourself and find a program that works for you. You have to exercise your mind as well. You have to have the will to do it or you will be struggling with weight for the rest of your life. First, you should learn how to control your eating and learn to eat the foods that are healthy for your body and soul. Second, find the exercise program that you will enjoy doing and will not quit. If you just do these two things, you will be the new you that you have been wanting forever. If you would like to learn more click here https://bit.ly/2ZZ8rlq
  • Drink warm lake water everyday, every single time 10–13 glasses a day(250ml) very strictly and replaces all Pepsi, tea, coca-cola, soda, beer with lukewarm water. Stop sugar in your life for some time. Keep doing it and you might not see any result for 20–30 days. Also take stairs wherever possible. Within 15–40 days your body will shred that much. If you are already in your ideal weight range it might be little difficult, but if you are little heavier it will be easy. Discover my most recommended weight loss method click here:https://bit.ly/3exMUED
  • Increase your daily activity level. Instead of taking the elevator, walk up the 3 flights of stairs. Wash dishes instead of using the dish washer. Cook your own food. Go on walks and enjoy the weather. Get a dog. Get up and go to a art gallery., a museum. Basically if you can get up and moving doing more fun things you don't have to think about, the more calories you will burn and the more fat your body will burn AS LONG as you are not eating complete crap such as chips and not drinking soda or other sugary/alcoholic beverages. Increase your movement in your regular day and you should see an improvement https://bit.ly/39wTk5U