• You asked this in June, 2006. The armed forces in the United States have lowered their recruitment standards significantly since then, so just contact your local recruiting office and try again. Don't lie, because you'll get caught, and that WILL bar you from service for sure.
  • Get the Governor of your state to pardonyou and expunge your record if you can't do it through the courts.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy