• Stun gun once, years ago when the were first coming out for military use. Hard to describe. Think of someone hitting you in the back with a hammer and having every muscle in your body stop working and locking up. I went blind for a moment. Every bit of my body was very sore when I regained awareness (only about a second) because of the muscle lockup. There was a moment (a few seconds, a few minutes, I'm not sure) where I was stunned to the point of only able to think "what happened, what is my name, what is going on, how do I breath". Not fun.
  • You know the feeling you get when your foot is asleep, and it tingles to the point of mild discomfort? Multiply that times 10, make it alot less comfortable, all over your body,and toss in the feeling that you have just licked 20 9 volt battery tops at the same time. Also, I was unable to move for a few seconds, and for a few minutes afterwards, I felt like I was moving underwater.( slowed down and sluggish) That is what I felt when I was tasered.
  • my brother in law had to be tased in order to carry one at work because he's a cop. he described it to me and it sounds much like when i got zapped by a 220 volt dual phase electrical line while installing an industrial air conditioner once. extreme tingling and some burning that lasted for sometime afterwards. it'll definitely put you on the ground and you wont want to get back up. and the more muscle mass a person has the more it incapacitates them because it short circuits the signals to muscles.
  • It's an electrifying experience. It's like the more you fight it the worst the effect. it causes your muscles to tense up.
  • This is a joke Raff, but the description is very good. I thought this was quite funny: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Taser. The effects of the Taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety....?? WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and taser in another. The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the atteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-A batteries) thinking to myself, "no possible way!" What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best...? I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, "don't do it stupid," reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and . . HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION . . . WHAT WAS THAT!?! I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs? The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room. Note: If you ever feel compelled to "mug" yourself with a Taser, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor.. A three second burst would be considered conservative? A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling. Apparently I pooped on myself, but was too numb to know for sure and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my nuts and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!!
  • Like sticking your finger into the power socket.
  • Run up to a cop in an angry way with a base ball bat, refuse his orders, then find out...
  • I can arrange for you to find out if you'd like?