• You can only get the car back if you are titled as the primary owner. If the mother of your ex is registered as the primary owner you would have to sue her in court for posession of the vehicle. You would have to prove that you have been making the payments on the vehicle in order to successfully obtain legal rights and posession of the vehicle.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy