• You first step should be to contact the General Services Administration and register your business with them. Once registered you can do contract with with just about any goverment agency you like including the Pentagon. However the Pentagon may require additional security checks and requirements for your products or services but getting your business registered with the GSA gets your foot in the door. The link above is the website for GSA. There should be an office either near you or in a nearby town or city. Good Luck!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy