• Yahoo!, but it's in freefall. Really, I only use it anymore for email. When they killed Yahoo Answers, they signed their own death certificate.
  • Google
  • Personally I prefer Google because I think it’s the best search engine on the internet.
  • I use google, but its probably more out of habit than anything else.
  • Google since Yahoo stopped Yahoo Answers. I rarely use Yahoo now.
  • google yahoo is useless. Same as others haven't been to yahoo since answers was killed off.
  • Google. I think its the most comprehensive SE on the net. I wish Yahoo didn't get rid of Yahoo Answers,
  • The Goog
      Five times you've answered this question! Is your memory really THAT bad or do you just like posting the same answers to the same questions over and over and over and over and over? Will you please at least flag them when this happens? And can you just peruse the list to see if your name is there before you post again and again and again and again and again with the same exact answers? It messes up the answers number. Look up. Do you see it says there are 11 answers? 5 of them are yours!! It happens to everyone now and again but this is ridiculous. Your profile says you've answered 4439 questions. So how many is that REALLY? And you haven't asked ANY! What's up with that? I may have to start calling you double down Murzy. Or DDMurzy. How's that? What about twice as nice? At least you participate! That's more than most! And now I'm wondering if you ever check back to see if anyone has commented on your answer. I guess we'll find out... if I can remember I posted this! haha