• Colorado health officials identified the first Covid-19 case caused by a contagious UK variant. The new strain could be as much as 70% more transmissible. The individual is a male in his 20s who is currently in isolation in Elbert County, Colorado. U.S. coronavirus vaccine czar, Moncef Slaoui, said earlier in December that the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 shots should be effective against new strains.
  • This is literally very close to home for me. So it makes me feel protective of the people I know who are at high risk for complications. I wish to see more education and encouragement out there for getting the vaccine. Seems like too many folks are planning to decline it when it becomes available to them due to misinformation. And now it might spread much faster.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes, I agree with you and I just hope they get this under control this is affecting many people...Thank you for your comment