• In the U.S. depending on what state you live in and if it is a cash or mortgage to buyer will require different paperwork. Standard conventional sale through a bank,survey current, legal description, appraisal, all Title paperwork,sales contract, settlement statement, termite certificate, clerical error authorization sheet, tax agreement, compliance agreement, bill of sale, warranty deed, sales tax exemption, certified check, insurance policy. If you sell and it goes FHA it gets more involved. In some states you do not need a lawyer and you can use a Title Company like I do in Florida. Generally speaking though most people who do not understand real estate sales to protect themselves hire a real estate attorney. Hope this is some help to you.
  • hi basically you just deed the house to whomsoever. if your question is more complicated then the transaction becomes more complicated.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy