• I'd feel that he doesn't really care about anyone other than himself.
  • I'd feel like he finally took his liberal glasses off and heard accurate scientific information from the New England Journal of Medicine and stopped trying to stir up panic in the world like a typical liberal! "We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic." https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmp2006372
    • bostjan64
      Did you read your own source?!: "We understand that some people are citing our Perspective article (published on April 1 at NEJM.org)1 as support for discrediting widespread masking. In truth, the intent of our article was to push for more masking, not less." If not, you should read it in full.
      This is not trolling! I'm quoting accurate information from the NEJM! And I seldom make it to the end of any article!! And I've never told anyone not to mask! People need to make informed choices, and this is part of the information that is not published by the liberal mass media. I don't care if you're a lib or not, that's your choice and everyone should get off the backs of the politicians for their choices and just vote who they want in there. But I'm definitely opposed to the liberal media censoring the information needed for people to make informed choices and I'm tired of people like you trying to silence my opinion just because you don't like it!
  • That would be CRAZY....and the people that would go would be CRAZY
    • StraightEdgeSociety
      Thank You :)
  • I would welcome it. Everyone would be able to see what an idiot he is.
      The libs censor everything Biden says, otherwise the man can't think on his own and starts babbling like the senile idiot he is! I'd vote for Trump just to keep the other two idiots out of office!!
      I think it's sad, really. I really think the guy is lost in the sauce. Old and senile. Dementia coming on? Or, you know, the thing?