• Edit your post with the orange pencil icon. Take out the ' and key it back in, then save it with the red save icon. It may take a little while for the change to show in the questions list. Go see your school counselor or other mental health professional, but only if you're willing to take the meds. Otherwise its just a waste of time and money and not just yours. If this severely interferes with your ability to work you may need to apply for disability.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy