• There are thousands if not maybe even millions of ways to lose weight. I spent 10 years of my life investigating this area as I’ve always been fascinated. My earliest memory of my mum is a dieting and stepping on the scales, collecting books and charts on her quest to lose weight. I kept seeing her lose weight and put it back on again over and over and over again. I spent three years interviewing many experts in this field who are getting results with people but not only helping them lose weight but more importantly keep it up. I wrote a book about this and I’m more than happy to give you a copy of it for free. Just let me know and I’ll email it to you. It’s called why am I not losing weight. Ultimately the best way has to be a way in which you can continue even after you’ve started some sort of a regime. The program that focuses on breaking habits and developing new ones is important as well as focusing on building your willpower. Willpower is the science of self control and this is the difference that makes a difference https://bit.ly/39wf3uT
  • Cutting your legs off would cause you to lose weight fast, but I wouldn't recommend any quick weight loss strategy. I recommend plenty of water, fruits and vegetables. 5 a day keeps cancer away. What good is a skinny corpse?